The Bose® A20 aviation headset is our most advanced pilot headset yet. Its breakthrough innovations reduce more noise and provide even greater comfort than previous models, without compromising the clear audio you expect from Bose. Plus, the A20 Aviation Headset now includes auxiliary audio input and Bluetooth phone connectivity.
New Advanced Features:
* Additional Bluetooth(r) profiles (for Bluetooth enabled configurations)
• A2DP: Streaming audio (music and audio from for example iPad applications).
• Multi-point: Which will allow connections with up to 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time.
* Auto-on (for panel powered configurations only).
* Enhanced and expanded prioritization control.
* Additional coiled cord configurations.
• Designed to deliver significantly better noise reduction in even louder environments
• Provides greater comfort and stability, with more room for your ears
• Auxiliary audio input for GPS and other devices
• Bluetooth® mobile phone connectivity (certain versions)
• Meets or exceeds all FAA and JAA TSO requirements
Next-generation pilot headset
More than 20 years ago, Bose introduced active noise reducing headsets to aviation—and launched an entire industry. Year after year, pilots have made our headsets their #1 preference. Now, the A20 aviation headset introduces an entirely new standard.
Enjoy a quieter flight
Proprietary technologies in the A20 aviation headset reduce more noise than ever before, across the full spectrum of human hearing, in even louder environments. Advanced electronics now use microphones both inside and outside each earcup to sense and reduce more ambient sound. Watch video.
Improved Bose ear cushion technology helps further reduce unwanted noise. New cushion materials block more sound before it enters the earcups, providing an even quieter headset experience.
And even greater comfort
The A20 aviation headset also provides a new level of comfort and stability. The overall headset profile is more compact, but the earcup cavity has been enlarged to allow more room for the ears. These proprietary cushions improve the earcups' acoustic seals, even over eye glasses, and remain comfortable during long flights. The solid magnesium headband is extremely durable, yet lightweight, and its sheepskin cushion eliminates hot spots.
All these improvements have been achieved without increasing the headset's weight or clamping force. The A20 headset weighs just 12 ounces and exerts significantly less clamping force than most active headsets.
AUX IN and Bluetooth technology convenience
The redesigned control module now includes an auxiliary audio input with Intercom/AUX priority switching. Many pilots will want to use this input for dedicated GPS and traffic warning systems. You can set audio priority to mute the AUX input completely when intercom signal is detected, or to simply lower the AUX volume appropriately.
Bluetooth mobile phone connectivity allows you to receive calls wirelessly while wearing the A20 headset. And its enhanced EMI protection helps minimize interference from the mobile phone. Plus, the headset's integrated sidetone provides a more natural feel to Bluetooth phone conversations, even when you're disconnected from the intercom.
Smart power control
The power system in the A20 aviation headset includes a smart shutoff feature that helps provide at least 45 hours of use from just two AA alkaline batteries. With the installed version of the headset, the technology intelligently switches from aircraft power to battery power as needed.
For all types of aircraft
The A20 aviation headset is available in an installed, aircraft-powered version and in portable, battery-powered versions for various craft, including helicopters.
All Bose aviation headsets come with a 5-year warranty
In the box
25 324,00 Kč
• Ultimate quiet and clarity — The proprietary innovations and advanced features in Zulu PFX work in concert to deliver astounding clarity and the
world's quietest headset.
• Comfort — Based on the LightComfort™ design made famous by Zulu.2, Zulu PFX features soft ear seals, exceptional fit, and a head-friendly 14 ounces.
• Durability — Rugged cables, constructed of silver-coated copper alloy wrapped around a Kevlar core, deliver extraordinary flexibility, strength, and audio quality.
• Full Bluetooth® Integration — Enjoy excellent call clarity, music fidelity, and wireless access to critical audio alerts from aviation apps on mobile devices.
• Enhanced FlightLink capabilities — With Zulu PFX, FlightLink not only seamlessly captures cockpit communications for instant playback or later retrieval, it also allows users to set a variety of personal audio and operational preferences.
• Music fidelity — The Front Row Center™ feature is enhanced by advanced digital processing, creating remarkable, concert-class fidelity and a simulated 360-degree music experience.
• Auto Shutoff™ — In Zulu PFX, Lightspeed's proprietary Auto Shutoff feature is enhanced with increased sensitivity and user selected shut-off delay, saving even more battery life by automatically shutting down the headset power when not in use.
• Cell phone / music connection — The integrated control box auxiliary input for connecting a cell phone, music player or other audio device now has controls for bass, treble, and intercom priority, thanks to the enhanced capabilities in FlightLink.
• Stereo or mono — Match audio panel inputs with a quick switch to stereo or mono using the new, easy-to-access external switch.
• Firmware upgradability — Firmware updates are just a download away, giving Zulu PFX unlimited potential to evolve with new software innovations.
• Included — Custom molded carrying case, cellphone/music patch cord, USB cord, cord clip, steel CPU mounting clip, four AA batteries, foam windscreen.
• Available configurations:
Dual GA battery power; straight upper cable
LEMO panel power; straight upper cable
U-174 battery power; straight upper cable
• 5-year warranty